We are looking for a technical tester who understand how software and hardware can work together in harmony to delivery the best experience for millions of users across Europe. And next to that your contributing to a better world with less polution and cars in big cities.
You are responsible for
testing and improving electric scooters and bicycles, the ideal transportation for short trips through the city and easy to share and use by everyone
You are a part of
Our client is on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
Our client is a newly founded startup in micro-mobility, gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe. They recently raised an initial investment of €20 million. Our Client is headquartered in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
You will have an affinity and experience on testing embedded systems and firmware with the following skill and experience:
- Team player who feels comfortable in a dynamic and fast moving environment working closely in a technical team
- Hands-on attitude in the field of mechanical, software and electronics
- Experience with microcontrollers
- You have a bachelor degree or higher in electronics
- Experience with 2G,3G and LTE modules
- Experience in testing / certifying WiFi/BT systems would be a pro
- Soldering skills and able to operate measurement equipment
- Supporting Failure analysis’s on e.g. field returns
- Basic understanding of programming – e.g. C and shell scripts
In return, our client offers you
A permanent role with a market based salary and a great ambition. A challenge for all people that love to make a difference in this world.